Make Superhero Rakhi for kids at home!
Rakshabandhan is just around the corner, and have you not managed to go and purchase any Rakhi’s from the store?! Sometimes its just a task to get the right Rakhi for kids. Either its too expensive or we don’t like the material and design. So how about making these cool Superhero Rakhi at home. They are quite simple to make, easy on your pocket and kids will love it.
With the popularity of Marvel an DC, somehow Superheroes have become extremely popular among kids and everyone seems to love them! Most of the kids get fascinated with Superhero craft or any toys related to Avengers/DC. So why not involve kids in making this Superhero craft. A few days back I shared a lot of ideas on “How to make Rakhi at home?“, this post includes a lot of variations like Dinosaur, Emoji, Personalized, Monogram and Car rakhi. All of these are favourite among kids and no way they wouldnt like to wear any of them!
Lets get to reading on how to make Captain America, Batman and Superman Rakhi. Basically ‘How to make Superhero Rakhi for kids’.
1. Captain America Rakhi
- Blue colour felt fabric
- Red colour felt fabric
- White colour felt fabric
- Gold glitter paper/fabric
- Glue gun
- Blue suede/satin ribbon
How to make a Captain America Rakhi:
- Cut circles of following dimensions. Red felt fabric – 2″ dia and 1″ dia, White felt fabric – 1.5″ dia and blue felt fabric – 0.5″ dia
- Cut a star from glitter apper or glitter fabric. It should be half an inch in size.
- Now with the help of a glue gun start sticking red and white felt alternately. Stick blue felt and star in the end.
- Stick the Captain America logo to the suede/satin ribbons
2. Lego Batman Rakhi
How to make Batman Rakhi:
3. Superman Rakhi
How to make Superman Rakhi: